Studies show that massage increases recovery and improves performance in multi-stage events. They also feel great. Massages at sani2c are effective ways of unwinding and recuperating after a tough day in the saddle.
The cost is R340 per 30-minute session per person.
To book your massage:
- Click on the button below.
- Select the massages for the event you are entered for e.g. Trail, Adventure or Race.
- Select the correct time slot for your massage by selecting ‘quantity’.
- Buy now.
- Check the basket overview to ensure that you made the correct selection and then click on ‘complete order’.
- Fill in your details.
- Complete your payment and download your ticket.
Pre-bookings close at 17h00 on the 30th of April 2020.
Contact Claire if you have any enquiries.
- Due to the high demand for massages, changes on the day are very difficult. Missing your allocated massage time will result in you forfeiting your treatment. Bookings are not refundable.
- When selecting your massage time please bear in mind start times and batching. On day one A batch starts at 8:00 am and on day two A batch starts at 6:40 am.
- Make sure you book appropriate times and don't underestimate the ride; it may take longer than you think.
- If you do a team swap between events or a substitution, it is your responsibility to notify us and have your massage booking changed, subject to availability. Also note, that no changes will be made after 30 April 2020.
- No therapists besides the official sani2c therapists may treat in the race village.
We look forward to welcoming you to the sani2c Massage Zones.