Beneficiary sani2c schools take responsibility for shuttling cars from the start in at Glencairn to the finish in Scottburgh. While sani2c helps facilitate this, we cannot accept any responsibility for this service. Riders need to deal directly with shuttle service providers by booking as follows:
- Click on the Book Here button below.
- Select the number of shuttle service tickets you need for the event you are entered for (Trail, Adventure or Race).
- Click Buy now.
- Click Complete order.
- Fill in your details.
- Complete your payment.
- Fill in the extra details about the vehicles that need to be shuttled.
- Download your tickets.
- Car shuttle cancellations are NON REFUNDABLE. This is a service organised by local schools as a fundraiser.
- The car shuttle service is limited, and bookings are only secure and guaranteed once paid in full.
- Please check that you book for the correct event. If you do team swops, it is your responsibility to inform the relevant shuttle organiser of the changes so you can be allocated a spot for the new event shuttle. If you swop your entry, your shuttle will not be moved automatically.
Email contacts for car shuttles only:
Trail: Heather Willis ([email protected])
Adventure: Michelle Schmidt ([email protected])
Race: Heather Willis ([email protected])