entry procedure & details
Enter online at entries.sani2c.co.za.
R16 460 per team entry (R8 230 per rider)
R9 050 per solo entry (only available in the Trail and Race events)
included in your entry
- 3 days of amazing trails though KZN. From the majestic mountains of Sani Pass, Southern Drakensberg to the lapping shores of the warm Indian Ocean at Scottburgh Beach, KZN, South Coast.
- 2 race villages with tented accommodation (a four-man tent to share with your partner).
- A comfy high density Vitafoam mattress. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag and pillow.
- 3 meals a day plus a 24hour chill zone full of yummy goodies, enough to pile on all you have just worked off!
- Access to all the race facilities and improved permanent facilities i.e. hot showers, bike wash facility, rider chill zones with Clover Vanilla Milks etc.
- Professional medical support by ER24 is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation.
- Full logistical support from Super Group who will transport your bag from race village to race village.
- 2 - 3 water points along the route with lots to eat and drink. We suggest you bring along your preferred bars or drinks. You don’t need to worry about going hungry. These tables are well stocked!
Accommodation before and after the event.
Pre-event tented accommodation is available at Glencairn, but is not included in the entry fee.
It will cost R1020 per team and includes supper the night before and breakfast on the morning of your start.
(See accommodation section for more details).
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports.
- Massages, physio, car shuttles and bike mechanic service (see the services tab in the menu for more information).
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to the community).
Substitutions can be done online for a cost of R300. Online substitutions will close on 4 May 2020. Further substitutions can only be done at registration for a cost of R500 per rider change. This cost is due to increased administrative work during our busiest period.
To do a substitution, the original rider must follow this link, click detail for their 2020 sani2c entry, click substitute next to the rider to be substituted, and follow the instructions.
A payment plan allows you to pay for your sani2c entry in automatic monthly payments. You can choose over how many months you want to pay, with the last possible month of payment being March 2020. You can also select the day of the month on which the payments should be deducted.
To start a payment plan, choose payment plan in the list of payment options when making payment for your entry.
* Payment plans can only be started more than three months ahead of the event.
** The sani2c refund policy applies to all payment plans