2020 RACE INFORMATION
|KAP sani2c Trail
||12 - 14 May 2020
||11 May 2020
|KAP sani2c Adventure
||13 - 15 May 2020
||12 May 2020
|KAP sani2c Race
||14 - 16 May 2020
||13 May 2020
TEAM ENTRY FEE - TEAMS OF 2
Early bird fee of R15 530
per team, limited to the first 100 teams per event before the 31st
of May 2019.
Phase 2 will open on the 1st
of July 2019 until the 31st
of July 2019, with pricing to be announced.
Your entry fee includes:
- 3 days of amazing trails though KZN. From the majestic mountains of Sani Pass, Southern Drakensberg to the lapping shores of the warm Indian Ocean at Scottburgh Beach, KZN, South Coast.
- 2 race villages with tented accommodation (a four-man tent to share with your partner).
- A comfy high density Vitafoam mattress. You will need to bring your sleeping bag and pillow.
- 3 meals a day plus a 24hour chill zone full of yummy goodies, enough to pile on all you have just worked off!
- Access to all the race facilities and improved permanent facilities i.e. hot showers, bike wash facility, rider chill zones with Clover Vanilla Milks etc.
- Professional medical support by Berg Medical is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation.
- Full logistical support from Super Group who will transport your bag from race village to race village.
- 2 - 3 water points along the route with lots to eat and drink. We suggest you bring along your preferred bars or drinks. You don’t need to worry about going hungry. These tables are well stocked!
Does not include:
Accommodation before and after the event, however there is pre-event tented accommodation available at Glencairn.
This is not included in the entry fee.
It will cost R960 per team and includes supper the night before and breakfast on the morning of your start.
(see accommodation section for more details).
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports.
- Massages, physio, car shuttles and bike mechanic service (see the service section for more information).
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to the community).