If you do not want to make use of the sani2c tents, you have the option of bringing
your own campervan to sani2c. We do not supply these vehicles or their drivers. You can hire them independently
from companies like Maui and Avis Safari Rental.
Please note the following in this regard:
- Your supporter/s in campervans (including the driver) will need to buy a KAP sani2c Super Second package. At
R3 960, this package covers parking at Glencairn Farm, Mackenzie Club and Jolivet, and access for one person
(the driver) into the race village for meals and use of the facilities.
- Additional supporters staying in the campervan MUST buy additional supporter packages at R2
200 per additional supporter. This includes access to the race village and its facilities, plus three meals
- Collect your disc and armbands at registration. The disk must be displayed in the front window of your
vehicle. Armbands provide access into the race villages.
- Campervans will be allocated a site in each race village and need to be self- sufficient. No power will be
supplied so you need to bring a silent generator with you. Talisman Hire offers suitable generators and has
branches across the country.
- Supporters and drivers will not have access to your tent in the race village because they often go to bed
late, thereby disturbing sleeping riders. They will also not be allowed to move or remove mattresses from
- Personal mechanics and masseurs should service only your team. They cannot sell packages to other riders.
Bookings for your campervan can be done here for the two events: