Substitutions for 2018 will open 4 September 2018 and will cost R300 per substitution.
Online substitutions will close on 19 April 2018.
Further substitutions can only be done at registration for a cost of R500 and can be done at registration.
This cost is due to increased administrative work during our busiest period.
HOW DO I MAKE A RIDER SUBSTITUTION?
What you need to know:
- IMPORTANT: Make sure the person to receive the substitution has an account on Entry Ninja, and ensure you know the email address they use to log in.
- Note: If they do not have an account you will be prompted to create one during the substitution process!
- Either team member can enter the substitution application details
- The cost is R300 per substitution
- Credit card and EFT payments will be accepted for the substitutions
- You can come back to pay later, or pay immediately when you do the substitution
- Please do not assume the substitution is complete until payment has been made and the Substitution Confirmation email has been received
To make the substitution follow these steps:
- Go to Entry Ninja
- Log in using your email & password (alternatively using facebook or google).
- Click on your name - top right corner of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu select "My Entries".
- A list of your entries will be displayed
- Select "detail" for your sani2c entry - this will load an overview of your entry.
- In the members table, on the right you will see a substitute button.
- Clicking the substitute button will open the "Substitute member" page.
- Enter the email of the person who is going to receive the entry.
- You will be redirected back to your registration overview page - not the message at the top of your screen:
"Substitution added to change list. Please click 'confirm changes' in your changes overview."
- Click on the changes overview or scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see the Confirm changes button
- Once you are sure that the information is correct click Confirm changes, if for any reason the information is not correct you can withdraw the substitution.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where the substitution fee can be paid.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
alternatively talk to one of the support using the live chat
If I substitute, can I change my clothing size?
- Garment size changes can no longer be made