sani2c remains as sought after as always and unfortunately we can ONLY accept a limited number of teams into the event each year.
Public Entries open on 15 August and entries are then placed on a waiting list. Selections will take place on a random basis. You will be contacted by our race office should your entry be successful.
KAP sani2c Trail
KAP sani2c Adventure
KAP sani2c Race
sani2c 2017 Dates:
- Trail: 9 - 11 May [Registration on 8 May 2017 - Glencairn Farm]
- Adventure: 10 - 12 May [Registration on 9 May 2017 - Glencairn Farm]
- Race: 11 - 13 May [Registration on 10 May 2017 Glencairn Farm]
Team entry fee (teams of two)
per Team (R 6 975 per rider)
Your entry fee includes:
Does not include:
- 3 days of amazing trails though KZN. From the majestic mountains of Sani Pass, Southern Drakensberg to the lapping shores of the warm Indian Ocean at Scottburgh Beach, KZN, South Coast.
- 2 race villages with tented accommodation (a four-man tent to share with your partner).
- A comfy high density Vitafoam mattress. You will need to bring your sleeping bag and pillow.
- 3 meals a day plus a 24hour chill zone full of yummy goodies enough to pile on all you have just worked off!
- Access to all the race facilities and improved permanent facilities i.e. hot showers, bike wash facility, rider chills zones with Clover Vanilla Milks etc.
- Professional medical support by Berg Medical is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation.
- Full logistical support from Super Group who will transport your bag from race village to race village.
- 2 to 3 water points along the route with lots to eat and drink. We suggest you bring a long your preferred bars or drinks. You don’t need to worry about going hungry. These tables are well stocked!
- Accommodation before and after the event, however there is pre-event tented accommodation available at Glencairn. This is not included in the entry fee. It will cost R440 per person including supper the night before and breakfast on the morning of your start. (see accommodation section for more details).
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports.
- Massages, physio, car shuttles and bike mechanic service (see the service section for more information).
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to the community).
“Three days of special attention to rider satisfaction. Nobody gets this at home” – Roy Cackett